Wholesale 3 Core Cable PVC Insulation
- According to IEC and GB Standard
- PVC Insulation
- Approved by ISO, CCC, CE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- In Stock
- Number of Cores: 3
- HS Code: 8544492100
- Packing: 100 Meter
3 core cable, also known as triple core cable, is an electrical wire consisting of three conductors (typically live, neutral, and earth) wrapped in PVC sheath. 1.5mm 3 core cable and 2.5 mm 3 core cable are very common in our daily lives and are widely used for power distribution and electrical wiring. 3 core underground cable can be buried directly. We will offer your best 3 core cable price. Free sample can be checked.
3 Core Cable Specification：
- Conductor: Plain annealed copper Class 5
- Insulation: PVC
- Sheath Color: Black
- Temperature Range: Operating temperatures up to 90°C and short-circuit temperatures up to 250°C.
- Sheath: PVC
FAQs About 3 Core Wire
3 conduct cables are commonly used in three-phase electrical systems that require separate grounding; common uses are as follows:
- Power circuits:: 3 core cables are typically used for power circuits in residential and commercial environments.
- Control systems: In control systems and automation applications, 3-conductor cables are used to transmit power and control signals to facilitate the operation and monitoring of industrial processes
- Lighting circuits: Three-core cables can be used in lighting circuits, especially when there are switches (two-way switches) at both ends of the circuit.
- Appliances: Many household and industrial appliances use 3-core cables to prevent electrical shocks in case of a fault.
- Extension Cords: Most extension cords use 3-core cables to ensure that any device plugged into them is grounded.
It is important to note that specific applications for three-core cables will vary depending on factors such as voltage requirements, environmental conditions and industry standards.
3-core cables are available in various types to meet specific requirements of different applications. Common types are listed below:
- 3 core power cable: This is a basic configuration with three insulated conductors, typically used for power distribution in three-phase systems.
- 6mm 3 core SWA armored cable: for applications where the cable may be subjected to physical damage or external stress.
- 3 core XLPE cable: Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulated cables have better thermal and mechanical properties than conventional insulation materials.
- 3 core control cable: Provide the necessary connections for the control and automation of machinery and processes.
- 3 core flexible cable: used in applications where cables need to be bent without damaging the internal conductors, such as portable equipment or machinery.
- 3 core PVC cable: is insulated with polyvinyl chloride for flexibility and moisture resistance and is commonly used in residential and light commercial applications.
- 3 core shielded cable: the conductor is surrounded by a metal foil or braid to protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) or radio-frequency interference (RFI) and is typically used in applications with high signal integrity requirements.
The specific choice of 3-core cable depends on the application requirements, and ZW can produce all of the above cable types.
Three-core cables can be routed through walls, cable trays, conduits, or even buried in the ground, depending on the type of cable and its intended use.