Fire Rated 2 Core Fire Alarm Cable
- According to IEC and GB Standard
- PVC & LSZH
- Approved by ISO, CE, SGS
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Number of Cores: Two
- Low Voltage
- HS Code: 8544492100
- MOQ: 1000 Meters
2 core fire alarm cable is a kind of fire alarm cable commonly used in security and alarm systems to transmit electrical signals between various components, such as sensors, detectors, control panels, and notification devices. Constructed of two insulated copper conductors within the PVC or LSZH sheath, the fire alarm cable 2 core can also be shielded with aluminum foil to ensure signal quality. Due to its special purpose, alarm wire is typically resistant to flame and heat. Common fire alarm cable specification include 2 core 1.5mm fire alarm cable and 14/2 fire alarm wire.
2 core alarm cable specification
- Conductor: Plain annealed copper Class 1
- Insulation: PVC
- Sheath Color: Red
- Related Voltage: 450/750
- Temperature Range:-20℃ to75℃
FAQ about 2 core fire alarm cable
While color codes can vary slightly between regions, the most common color code for a 2-core fire alarm cable is:
- Red: Typically used for the positive (+) conductor or the “hot” wire.
- Black: Typically used for the negative (-) conductor or the “neutral” wire.
The generic name for 2-core fire alarm cable is 2-core FPLR fire alarm cable; besides this name, there are also other names like non-shielded 2-core fire alarm cable and 2-core shielded fire alarm cable, depending on its structure. Common 2-core fire alarm cable sizes range from 18 AWG to 12 AWG; below are their specific applications:
- 18 2 AWG fire alarm cable: This is a common size for smaller fire alarm systems with shorter cable runs. It’s suitable for low-power devices and shorter distances.
- 16 2 AWG fire alarm cable: A slightly thicker cable that can handle longer distances and higher power requirements than 18 AWG.
- 14 2 AWG fire alarm cable: Used for longer cable runs with decentralized equipment and systems with high power requirements.
- 12 2 AWG fire alarm cable: Often used for applications that demand a higher level of power delivery, such as large commercial buildings, campuses, and high-rise buildings.
Our 2-core fire alarm cable price is calculated based on the fluctuation of copper price; the current reference price is:
2 core 1.5mm fire alarm cable USD 0.52 Per Meter
2 core 2.5mm fire alarm cable USD 0.77 Per Meter
Please contact us if you need the most accurate price!