BVR Cables in stock cut for length
- According to IEC and GB Standard
- PVC Insulation
- Approved by ISO,CCC, CE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- In Stock
- Number of Cores:1
- HS Code: 8544492100
- Packing: 100 Meter
BVR cable is a type of building wire that is used for branch circuit wiring in homes and residential. The conductor types is class 2. So 1.5mm wire to 10mm wire are 7 strands copper wire. The outer sheath is pvc. BVR wire and bv cable are applicable to AC rated voltage 450/750V.
BVR cable specification
- Fire Resistance
- Color-Coded Insulation
- Rated Voltage and Current
- Life Service is 70 Years.
BVR Cable Size Chart:
|Core number/sectional area(mm²)||Core no./diameter(mm)||Outer diameter(mm)||Weight (kg/km)||20℃conductor resistance(Ω/km)|
FAQs About BVR Wire
BVR wire is a type of house wire that consists of 7 strands. The “B” stands for (Class 2) – flexible copper wire, and the “V” stands for PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) insulation. “R” signifies the cable’s softness .
Here are bvr wires classification:
- BVR : Copper core PVC wire used in power instruments and electrical equipment.
- ZR-BVR : Copper core PVC wire with flame retardant properties, used in electrical instrumentation and power equipment with fire-resistant requirements.
- NH-BVR Model: Copper core PVC flame retardant wire with one layer of mica tape, used in control circuits and monitoring circuits.
The advantage of BVR wires are:
2. Ease of Installation
5.70 Years Warranty