PFA Wire for High Temperature
- According to UL758 Standard
- FEP Insulation
- Approved by UL ISO
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- In Stock
- Number of Cores: 1, 2, 3
- HS Code: 8544492900
- Packing: 100 Meters
- MOQ: 3050 Meters
PFA wire full name is Perfluoroalkoxy wire, which refers to a type of electrical wire coated or insulated with Perfluoroalkoxy on tinned copper or silver-plated copper wires. PFA material has high dielectric strength and low dielectric constant, preventing the electrical leakage. PFA Insulated Thermocouple Wire has excellent flexibility, flexible installation and operation, and can be used in narrow space wiring. PFA wire belongs to a type of high temperature wire, and PFA insulation temperature rating is 250℃, which can withstand high temperature and maintain electrical stability. PFA Insulated Thermocouple Wire has excellent flexibility, flexible installation and operation, and can be used for wiring in narrow spaces. PFA electrical wire can be used in telecommunications and aerospace applications where electrical reliability and insulation integrity are critical.
PFA Wire specification
Nominal temperature ratings: -60°C to 250°C
Fire resistance: Excellent
Chemical resistance: Excellent
UV resistance: Excellent
FAQ About PFA insulated wire
PFA and PTFE both belong to a high temperature wire insulation material, the difference is as follows:
1. Flexibility: PFA wire is more flexible than PTFE wire, more flexible operation in wiring;
2. Dielectric constant: PTFE wire dielectric constant is lower than the PFA insulated wire, more conducive to signal loss reduction and electrical insulation integrity;
3. Cost: PFA electrical wire is more expensive than PTFE wire;
PFA and PTFE wire are good high temperature wire, both have excellent heat resistance and chemical resistance and other electrical properties, the above difference can help you better distinguish between the specific application should be based on the actual situation to consult the wire and cable experts to be selected.
Sure, PFA wire have excellent resistance to chemicals, acid and alkali, so it is suitable for use in corrosive environments.
PFA wire enhances the insulation of the wire with its unique advantages:
1. High temperature resistance: PFA insulated wires can withstand a temperature range of -50℃~250℃;
2. Chemical resistance: PFA insulated wires are resistant to chemicals such as acids and alkalis, and can be applied in corrosive environments;
3. Dielectric strength: PFA insulated wire has high dielectric strength, which improves the reliability of power transmission;
4. Flexibility: high flexibility, can be wired in narrow spaces;
5. Friction coefficient: PFA insulated wire has smooth surface, low friction coefficient and high flexibility.